Who We Are
Tended is a rapidly-growing tech startup based in Lincoln. We’re on a mission to improve personal safety with intelligent safety systems and accident detection wearables.
We’re developing a solution to improve safety around the world and at the same time disrupting an industry that has seen minimal innovation since it began. We're making immense traction in this space, with products sold worldwide and contracts secured with a number of the world's leading companies. It’s an exciting time to join, as we've just secured £1.15 million in funding and are looking to fill our team with talented individuals to help realise our goals.
What We’re Looking For
We’re on the hunt for a Product Manager to join our growing team to support in the direction and vision for our upcoming commercial products. We're after a bold and ambitious individual who isn’t afraid to jump straight in at the deep end, think outside the box and bring passion into their projects. A big part of this role will be to create the bridge between our commercial clients and our development and design team, so the right candidate is required to have excellent communication skills.
This Position is For You if You:
- Want to become immersed in a variety of exciting and cutting-edge technologies
- Embrace the challenge of working in a startup environment
- Want to work somewhere you can have your voice heard
- Want to be part of a company that loves problem solving
- Lead the vision and launch of new features and projects
- Gather feedback from users as well as potential clients
- Communicate new ideas and feature sets from our end users through to our development team
- Create design briefs and work with our design team on UX/UI
- Assess and communicate priorities between different projects and teams with consideration of varying factors
- Conduct user testing and analyse user pain points
- Incorporate technical, commercial and design requirements into user stories and feature specification
- Prioritise features with feature improvements and bugs based on business value, technical complexity and user requirements
- Establish KPIs and collect analytics on product success and usage
- Previous experience in digital product management is preferred
- Strong understanding of user experience
- Solid understanding of technology and software trends
- Strong business acumen and analytical mind
- Great time management and organisational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, being able to contribute in a fast-paced and collaborative startup environment
- Strong candidates with experience in related fields (e.g. software engineering, UX design, strategy consulting) will also be considered
Our salaries are competitive, and we have some great perks.
Interested? Send us your CV and covering letter telling us why we need to hire you.